Building & Zoning

Jared McKeeAdministrator/Public Works DirectorAdministration, Building and Zoning, Public Works(715) 877-2177
Renee RoemhildClerk/TreasurerAdministration(715) 877-2177
Joan DrehmelDeputy ClerkAdministration(715) 877-2177
Fred DahlkeBuilding InspectorBuilding and Zoning(715) 214-5484
Charlene ConradiLibrary DirectorPublic Library(715) 877-3334
Audra NelsonYouth ServicesPublic Library(715) 877-3334
Colin MumfordPolice ChiefPolice(715) 877-3231
Nick KrallPolice OfficerPolice(715) 877-3231
Kelly StensenPolice OfficerPolice(715) 877-3231
Shawn StolarzykPolice OfficerPolice(715) 877-3231
Jamie KaedingCrewmanPublic Works(715) 877-1532
Josh KaedingCrewmanPublic Works(715) 877-1532
Tim RaapVillage PresidentVillage Board(715) 471-0017
Ryan AylesworthVillage TrusteeVillage Board(715) 271-0290
Chester GoodmanVillage TrusteeVillage Board(715) 579-2071
Karen HerbisonVillage TrusteeVillage Board(715) 577-9447
Karen HurdVillage TrusteeVillage Board(715) 577-4860
Sheena KaatzVillage TrusteeVillage Board(715) 577-4823
Matt MattoonVillage TrusteeVillage Board(262) 914-6741
Dave ChambersFire ChiefFall Creek Area Fire District(715) 828-5025
Randy ProchnowVillage AssessorProperty Assessment(715) 309-2863

BUILDING PERMITS can be obtained at the Village Clerk’s office. See the Documents page for application forms. Please allow at least 5 business days for application processing as the Building Inspector has limited office hours.

The Village requires building permits for new construction and alterations to existing structures. Common residential alterations include additions or modifications to the existing building, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, or siding. The Village also requires permits for fences, swimming pools, decks, satellite dishes. A sketch of the project and its proximity to the lot lines and other building structures will be required.

NOTE: If your property is located in the DOWNTOWN BUSINESS DISTRICT, additional requirements must be met.

ZONING AMENDMENTS, requests for a CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT, and requests for VARIANCES can be applied for. See Documents page for application forms.

Scroll to Top